Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dirty Old Apartments (Cushman's Laundry Mix)

The new podcast focusing on unsigned dance music is up.  In it the metronome project finds those hidden gems and shares them with the world. Here is the info on the first track:


Title : Dirty Old Apartments
Artist : Sean Nash
Remix Title : The Laundry Mix
Remix by : Charles Cushman
Label : none


I heard the original track on the ALDJ forum. A couple days later I realized that I was humming the melody, so I asked if i could mess with it. the result is a nice little house track. Additionally, Sean and I have been sharing a ton of ideas back and forth, so look forward to some great tracks.


You can download the mix here or subscribe to the podcast (manually) by copying this URL


http://www.themetronomeproject.com/tracks/podcast.xml


and clicking "subscribe to podcast" under the advance tab in iTunes.

No comments: