Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Top 10 (+1) 11 November 2007

Track : Artist
Dub-H (Real Tone Records) - Original Mix : Alix Alvarez, Franck Roger
What draws me to this track is that it creates nice tight groove that can work either in the middle of a deep house set or early in the evening with some progressive music.

All About House Music (Noir 2007 Remix) : Noir
Pure squelchy madness.

My Bleep (Rekids) (Original Mix) : Radio Slave
A minimal vibe that you can trance out to.

Turn To Me feat. Inda Matrix (Original Mix) : Brian Gionfriddo
Big room tribal progressive with a rocking female vocal.

Cosa Nostra (Original Mix) : Chaim
I like to balance out the deep minimal tracks that I play with more upbeat tracks like this. They still have that techno feel, but are much more upbeat.

Dark Tide Disco (Floppy Funk) - Original Mix : Alland Byallo
A dark techno track by the man I was lucky enough to play with at Dirty Dirty Techno in San Francisco.

Needle Damage (Chriss Ortega & Thomas Gold Dub) : DJ Dan
Banging Electro from DJ Dan, how can it go wrong?

Phunk (Intacto) - Original Mix : Shinedoe
A solid techno track where the melody become is being pounded out so hard that it is more rhythm than notes.

Heater (Claude VonStroke Remix) : Samim
The first time I heard this song I new I had to have it. So different than anything else on the dance floor, sure to bring a smile…

Faxing Berlin (Chris Lake Edit) : Deadmau5
I have to admit that I was very late to the Chris Lake party, but his Essential Mix blew me away. Here is a rising progressive gem from that.

Rollin' & Scratchin' : Daft Punk
I had this track on vinyl had been meaning to record it so that I can use it in Ableton, luckily the local public library had a copy of their greatest hits on CD saving me the trouble. Big room techno that will never go out of style.

No comments: